I have written for a handful of things. I mostly write creative non-fiction and free-verse poetry. I have a BA in English from SFU. I particularly enjoyed rhetoric (but came in too late to focus on it).
Articles from The Peak, Student Newspaper of Simon Fraser University
- Captive killers: The truth about killer whale captivity - Article about captive orcas. Feature. Sept 17, 2012
- Last Word: Lone Wolf - Why the rise in technological communication is bringing us closer. Jan 2, 2013
Northwest Wildlife Preservation Society Species Report: "Golden Eagle". Spring 2015. (PDF) Others not published yet.
- Metamorphosis -Published in Youthink Magazine, Sept 2006. Originally written for a writing class.
- Whisper - Horse poem. Honourable mention Horse-of-my-Heart poetry contest 2008 (Pacific and Prairie Horse Journal.
- Fears - blog post for Frames Film Project. October 2014.
- Hoofbeats, Heartbeats - entry written for CBC Canada Writes Stories of Belonging Challenge. October 2014.
My personal blog, www.jennego.com I tend to
write ramble about worries about the future, stagnacy, solitude, alienation and other various things... I don't have a regular posting schedule but I usually post a couple of times per month at minimum.